A couple of things you may or may not know…
- I can’t sleep in an unmade bed… even when sick! I will get up in the morning, make the bed and will not get back under the covers. Seriously. And if I haven't made the bed, and its bedtime… I need to make it before going to sleep, or it will freak the hell outta me. Weird. But that’s me.
- I totally enjoy cooking for my family and love it when they enjoy a meal. Like a Stepford wife. (Tee hee)
All the way to the heels
- I hate anything that will waste my time, like being stuck in traffic or queues. In the same vein I cannot stand tardiness either. Hence I hardly do sales as I can’t handle standing in queues. A solution? Online shopping! Yay!
- Have a slight germ phobia- I don’t touch door handles or taps in public toilets, stair rails and escalator rails. I will always have hand sanitiser or hand wipes in my handbag.
- I was a major academic geek, I was awarded colours, honours and scored several distinctions at tertiary level. This information only comes out when trying to get my kids to study otherwise I don’t discuss it. Ever.
- I only have one kidney, born this way.
- I quit smoking 10 years ago… and have never looked back. Besides, quitting during two pregnancies, and having to smoke outdoors so I didn't expose the kids became a tiring affair!
- I enjoy a varied selection of movie and TV genres… horror movies, fantasy (Harry Potter, Lord of the Rings and Star Trek are big favourites). I also enjoy historical programmes and PVR Great Battles on the History Channel every week.
- I hate cereal, the mushiness of oats and Weetbix just makes me cringe. I’ll only eat yogurt, fruit and muesli.
- I paid for my own tertiary studies whilst being married and a Mum to two little boys.
After reviewing this list, I have realised that there are some uncanny similarities which I share with Dr Sheldon Cooper! Cue *disbelief*
That’s my story, hope you found it enjoyable!